Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the terms of your access and use of Hawk Funds Multipurpose Cooperative Society platform. Registering with Hawk Funds Multipurpose Cooperative Society simply means that you agree with the terms and conditions.
After you click or tick on ‘Become A Member’ and/or "Join" or when you use the Hawk Funds website or registration form, platform and/or services provided through the platform, a legally binding agreement on these Terms and Conditions is concluded between you and us.
By accepting these Terms, you agree that our Terms and Conditions, as it exists at any relevant time, shall be applicable to you.
- Definitions “Terms and Conditions” means these Terms of Conditions. “We”, “Us” means Hawk Funds registered as Hawk Funds Multipurpose Cooperative Society Ltd. "Interest" means, profit "Liquidation" means to withdraw your Contribution. "Active Member" means Contributor with Capital that have not been liquidated, "Inactive Member" means Contributor that have liquidated the Capital. ''MOU'' means Memorandum of Understanding.
- Registration of Account with Hawk Funds Multipurpose Cooperative Society
To access and benefit from the Hawk Funds Membership contribution Program, you will first of all need to register and then fill in your necessary personal details and request for an account through the online platform or registration form in any of the societies offices. You may only use the Services if you are 18 years of age or over and it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in your country. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that at all times you comply with the laws that govern you and that you have the complete legal right to use the Services.
- You can only be eligible to register or use the Hawk Funds Multipurpose Cooperative Society platform if you are under 18 on parents' recommendation. Registration can be done by parents and funds can be transferred from parents' accounts for such a Contribution.
- No Referral Bonus will be paid out for this if the money is transferred from the parents' account and the receiving bank account number of the Interest must be in the child's name.
- Registration of two accounts is allowed provided both accounts will set on different membership plans. Any bonus received on the second account registration will not be paid. You must let us know before creating a new account on these conditions otherwise any new account from an existing investor will be deleted.
- Deposit: After registration on the Hawk Funds Multipurpose Cooperative Society website, deposit can be made via cash deposit or transfer by internet banking into our bank account number with the name ”Markets Hawk International Ltd” that would be sent along with a welcome email after the registration. You can chat the Hawk Funds Multipurpose Cooperative Society Agents on Live Chat, WhatsApp or Telegram for follow up on your Contribution and updates. Interest starts counting after 24 hours of payment.
- Third Party deposits are prohibited: You can’t pay for someone or on behalf of someone except Parent to Child account registration and the Interest receiver account must be in the name of the child.
- ATM, POS, Quickteller or deposits from any Mobile Money agent are also prohibited: any deposit made to Hawk Funds Multipurpose Cooperative Society must carry or reflect the contributor as the depositor. This is very important. Hawk Funds Multipurpose Cooperative Society will not responsible or held liable for such violations.
- Interest Withdrawal: The durations for withdrawal of Interest are monthly or quarterly (every 3 months). During registration, a Contributor or Member should choose (monthly) for Interest on a monthly basis or 3 months,6 months or 9months bases as the case may be.
- The withdrawal button on Contributor or Members dashboard is not for Interest, it is meant for Capital withdrawal as there's a daily notification for every due Interest. You do not need to place withdrawal for your Interest. You can make enquiries if you think there is a delay in payment.
- The Contributor or Member’s dashboard is available for every Contributor to monitor or track his/her contribution and transaction history. You can make enquiries if you notice anything that you do not understand.
KINDLY NOTE THAT :
- THERE IS GOING TO BE A HOLD ON WITHDRAWALS OF CONTRIBUTION SUM BETWEEN 13th AUGUST -30TH SEPTEMBER 2021. WITHDRAWALS OF CONTRIBUTED SUMS WILL RESUME IN OCTOBER 2021.
- WITHDRAWALS WILL BE DONE ONLY BETWEEN, 1ST-7TH OF EVERY MONTH.
- ALL PARTIAL WITHDRAWALS HAVE BEEN CANCELED TO ALLOW MEMBER GAIN INTEREST ON THEIR MONEY FROM THE 1ST OF AUGUST TILL WHEN THE WITHDRAWAL WINDOW REOPENS.
- ALL FULL WITHDRAWALS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE WILL BE PAID LATEST 30TH OF SEPTEMBER, HOWEVER YOU MAY WISH TO REVERSE YOUR WITHDRAWAL SO AS TO MAKE INTEREST ON YOUR MONEY PENDING WHEN WITHDRAWALS WINDOW WILL REOPEND BY 1ST OCTOBER. TO EFFECT THIS, PLEASE KINDLY GET IN TOUCH WITH US.
- A MINIMUM OF 30 WORKING DAYS WILL BE NEEDED TO PROCESS WITHDRAWALS . INTEREST WILL STOP RUNNING ON ANY AMOUNT WHICH IS PLACED ON WITHDRAWAL.
- ALL INTERESTS WILL BE PAID ON A UNIFORM DATE, 28TH -30TH OF EVERY MONTH BEGINNING FROM AUGUST 28th-31st 2021.
- EXCESSIVE WITHDRAWLS ABOVE ACCEPTABLE LIMITS WILL WARRANT A CALL FROM US AND A SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT FOR PAYMENT WILL BE MADE IN LINE WITH FINANCIAL POLICIES AND REGULATIONS.
- WE HAVE RESUMED COMPOUNDING INTEREST ON 3, 6, & 9 MONTHS CONTRIBUTIONS.
- ALL PENDING INTEREST YET TO BE PAID TILL DATE AND THOSE WHOSE INTEREST WILL BE DUE BETWEEN NOW AND 28TH OF AUGUST WILL BE PAID FROM 28TH- 30TH OF AUGUST 2021.
- OUR CUSTOMERS' SERVICE CALL LINE WILL BE OPEN FROM MONDAYS TO FRIADYS 9AM - 4PM.
- Contract Document/MOU:Every Contributor is important to the Hawk Funds Multipurpose Cooperative Society regardless of your contribution amount. There is a contribution document / MOU for Contributors with 500,000 naira and above free of charge with Company seal and Legal Seal. Our terms and conditions are a bidding contract between Markets Hawk International Limited and contributors.
- Our legal department is always available to prepare an MOU with a valid seal on it. It can be collected in any of our branches.
- If you are an investor in a location where we don't have an office, it can be sent to you by mail or we can send the hard copy by Courier service or any delivery agent to your city.
- Top Up:Contribution sum can be increased after the first deposit but it is allowed on the same day as your first payment or few days before your due date for Interest. However, we can only allow 24 - 48hours delay. For example, if your first Contribution sum is 300,000 on 1st of May, it could be increased to 400,000 or 600,000 by 1st of June.
- The minimum Top up of Contribution is 20% of the current Capital. For example, if you have a Contribution of 300,000, the minimum you can top up or add to increase the sum is 60,000.
- Please note that any top up made after 48 hours of paying Interest will not count (will not yield profit) until the next due date.
- Clients’ Information Update: Some of the Members or Contributors’ information can be updated especially if there is a mistake during registration. Information such as bank account number, email address etc. can be updated from the Contributors’ dashboard.
- Modifications Hawk Funds Multipurpose Cooperative Society reserve the right, as a sole discretion to modify or revise these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms on the website or by making it available in the Hawk Funds Multipurpose Cooperative Society offices or social media handles. Please check the most current Terms to ensure that you are aware of all the terms governing your use of the Hawk Funds platform.
- Refund Policy Hawk Funds Multipurpose Cooperative Society will issue a refund to every investor under our Membership Investment Program in case of any loss in Contribution, because they are covered under the insurance scheme for the society or Company as it were. Therefore, the risk is on Hawk Funds Cooperative Investment Ltd.
- Referral Bonus
You have got the opportunity to invite your friends, family, or other groups to enjoy our Investment plans and benefit from our lucrative affiliate program. For each Investment your referrals make, you will gain an instant one-time (one off) 1% commission. There will be no payment of any bonus that is not Credited to your Dashboard.
- Please note that you cannot refer yourself. You will not be paid commission if you use your link to register another account for yourself. If you use any link to register a second account or if you use someone’s link to register a second account for yourself without us knowing, you will not be paid any commission.
- Referral Bonus is paid to active Contributors with the Interest on the due date. You cannot withdraw bonus separately or independently. Also, you cannot withdraw bonus if you do not have active an Contribution plan.
- Termination and Account Cancellation
The minimum period required to terminate (partial or full liquidation) on contribution is 90 to 270 days from the date of Investment. Based on to your chosen Investment plan. If you intend to liquidate your contribution sum, may let us know by Call, text message or email and give a 30 working days notice because it is optional to liquidate after 3, 6 or 9 months.
- To liquidate your investment, kindly log on to your Dashboard on our website or from the Mobile App and place a withdrawal of your Contribution sum. Current Interest will not be paid if any liquidation is done before the Interest date, i.e., if you liquidate your investment a few days to your Interest due date, you will only be entitled to your Contribution sum.
- NOTE: Premature termination of Investment attracts 20% Service charge.
Signed : Management
Hawk Funds Multipurpose Cooperative Society Ltd
Legal framework:Hawk Funds Multipurpose Cooperative Society Ltd is an affiliate of Markets Hawk International limited which is an incorporated company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with RC: 1616969 and Registered with Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC). Our Insurance Coverage is under Leadway Assurance Ltd.
The website Hawk Funds.org is operated by Markets Hawk International Limited.